Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hard Times

Things haven't really improved much. In fact, things have gotten worse. My dad found out about my academic suspension. As a result, he gave me the whole "disappointed" speech and suggested my best course of action. Not only that, but paying for college has just gotten harder. I can't remember things ever being this bad. I've been in some tight spots before, but this one's been the worst. I honestly don't know how I'm gonna bounce back from this, right now. It's time that I swallowed my pride and admit that I need help. Unfortunately, asking for dad's help is out of the question. I may have to talk to the counselors at BCC, this week. There are some high points. When I came back to BCC, several of my lady friends pounced on me when they saw me. Then, I got to hang out with Dan and Chris. It seems like it's been forever, since I got to hang out with those guys. Last year, I hung out with Dan and Chris. They've always been there. Nate made a comment, today. He said that getting Dan and Chris to fight my battles was a pussy move. He just doesn't get it. Dan and Chris don't fight my battles for me. We fight our battle TOGETHER! If you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. My prediction is that before the semester is over, Nate and I will come to blows. Denna's coming back and I know Nate'll try something. When he does, the three of us will be there to stop him. I've noticed that ever since coming back home, any problems that have been going on, have faded away. Cody and Kelcie almost broke up over Christmas and things were getting rocky between them. Then, I came home and started hanging out with them. Things have improved greatly between them. Everything just seems brighter. I just wish this dark cloud that looms over me would fade in the background. It's hard to have a positive perspective on all of this. Hopefully, my friends will be able to keep my morale up. The night's darkest before the dawn.

No comments: