Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why My Head Hurts.

Denna did end up coming home after all. At first, I thought she was avoiding me. Fortunately, that wasn't the case. She said that before she makes plans, she has to see if her dad has any plans for her on that day. It was a big relief. I did end up get to see her, yesterday. She brought a friend of her's from Endicott. He was cool. I invited them to the party that Seth and I are trying to put together for next weekend. Now that Denna's back in town, I'm not sure what I'm doing, this weekend. I'd love to hang out with her, but if she doesn't call me by Thursday, I'm staying home. I could really use a break from drinking and everything. The only reason why I'd go away this weekend, is if I could hang out with her. Yesterday, I can't exactly prove it, but I think I caught her glancing at me a few times. Kind of like she did back in the day. Again, I can't prove it, but I'm pretty sure. As for how my weekend went, that's easy enough. On Friday, it turned out that Danny's party was actually a birthday for one of their friends. There WERE single girls there, but there was one problem. They had two or more kids. My friend Dana scolded me for not making more of an effort. She had a lot of logic behind argument. So, who knows? There was one that was 30 years old that seemed pretty cool. Unfortunately, after the party, Danny and Jay were locked out of their apartment, so we had to crash at Branda's place. I don't think I've mentioned her before, so here's some background information. She's a single mom at the moment. She does have a boyfriend, but who knows how long that'll last. She's pregnant with another child and for some reason, she seems obsessed with the fact that I'm still a virgin. Apparently, she seems that I'm gonna have difficulty getting a girl due to my one rule. I'm not too worried about that. She loves bringing it up, though. I'm not sure why, yet. Today, she saw me walking down the hall and gave me a big hug. She said she'd see me on Friday, but I'm not sure what I'm doing yet as far as going away for the weekend. Getting back to what happened this weekend, Saturday I headed over to Candor. Not much happened over there. Sunday, Seth and I hung out with Clarissa. Again, it was funny watching him trying to "put the moves" on her. It's like watching a retard trying to get girls. That was pretty-much my Sunday. So, that was my weekend. I've been doing a lot of thinking, lately. Ever since Denna's been back, she's been on my mind constantly. Hell, before she came back, she was on my mind. There has only been one other person to have grabbed my attention like this and that was Ashley. We all know how that story ended. I just don't know what the hell to do. Denna's still married to that moron, this Corey guy entered the scene, and no matter what I do, I can't get her out of my head. I talked to Danny about it, last night. He said that I should talk to her. In fact, he thought that I should've been a little more active on Monday. I told him that I didn't wanna have to compete for her. "There's only competition in sports," he replied. So, after talking to Danny, I've decided to talk to Denna when I see her. He thinks that I'm in love with her. He could be right. The thing is that for the time being, she's married to Keegan. So, even if I do love her, there's nothing I really can do about it, except let her know. Seth made up some more bullshit. This time, it was about Denna. That's one subject that I'm not gonna put up with his b.s. He needs to stop with the bullshit. I'm not the only that's fed up with him. Dan and Chris only tolerate him for my sake. Eventually, I'm gonna end up flipping out on him. I'm surprised I haven't snapped yet. I'll deal with him later. Right now, I have more important things to focus on. There's someone more important that deserves my attention. It's about time I gave it to her.

No comments: