Thursday, May 8, 2008

Team Rampage Finally Gets One.

Last night on the Ultimate Fighter, Matt Brown defeated Jeremy May to no one's surprise. That wasn't as entertaining as how Forrest Griffen has been picking his fights. He's been using a coin. Basically, he flips a coin and whoever gets heads or tails, fights that week. Quentin Jackson didn't believe Forrest when he told him, but it's true. To me, that's freakin' hillarious. What's even more entertaining, is that Forrest has been winning the fights so far. However, Team Rampage has a promising fighter coming up. Dan Cramer from Team Rampage TKO'd his opponent in the second round of the second fight. Quentin couldn't have been happier. I still believe that his fighter last week was screwed out of a victory, but no matter. Forrest took defeat gracefully. Then again, he's 4-1 against Quentin. Hmmm...I think I've said that before. Oh yeah, when Team Hughes finally picked up a victory in season 6. I still believe that if Matt Hughes got lucky. He only had two good guys while Serra had an entire team of them. After a while, I predict who I think will win the entire thing. Last year, I WANTED John to win it. But, I PREDICTED Mac to win it overall, which he did. Season 5, I WANTED and PREDICTED Nate Diaz to win it. He did, but I still didn't think much of his attitude. Season 3 had two winners. I WANTED and PREDICTED Ed Herman would win it, but he didn't. I WANTED Josh Haynes to win it, but Michael Bisbing beat him. Which, was fine, because I like Bisbing too. Season 2 also had two winners. I WANTED Luke Cummo to win it, but he lost to Sam Stevenson, who acts like Matt Hughes a little too much for my taste. The second winner, I WANTED AND PREDICTED Rashad Evans and he won it. He had a problem with Matt Hughes too, so of course he was my boy. The first Season also had two winners. I WANTED Chris Leban to win one of them, but he didn't even make it to the finals. He got screwed, due to a cut above his eye. One of the guys I PREDICTED to win, was Diego Sanchez. Everybody and their brother just knew he'd win. The second fight, I liked both guys, but I was for Team Couture, so I WANTED Stephan Bonner to win it. Obviously Forrest Grifen won, but BOTH of them got six figure contracts. This season, I WANT Dan Cramer to win it, but I PREDICT Matt Brown will be this season's Ultimate Fighter.

No comments: