Thursday, May 22, 2008

Reality is Fake

The last preliminary fight took place on the Ultimate Fighter, last night. Tell me if this sounds familiar. Forrest has 6 guys advancing, Quentin has 2. Sounds like last season, doesn't it? The semi-final fights were announced and not too much happened on the show. Forrest was given a crappy haircut by one of his fighters, because he lost a bet. Forrest netted Quentin. Quentin sprayed Forrest with a squirt gun, fun stuff. Aside from watching The Ultimate Fighter, I also watched A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila and The Real World: Hollywood. I only watched them, because I was BORED OUT OF MY MIND! Seriously, people need to smarten up and grow up. A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila's basically about this bi-sexual girl that's looking to hook up with either a guy or girl. How stupid is that? The worst part is that this is season #2. I don't know what happened on the first season, but if they're on a second season, something's messed up. All of these guys and girls are literally fighting for this chick who really isn't worth it. Still, I have two favorites and one is a guy, the other's a girl. I want Bo (the guy) or Glitter (the girl) to win this pathetic excuse for a reality show. On The Real World: Hollywood, there's this cocky black guy that gets on everyone's nerves including the viewers. I actually know someone like him from my college. Man, he's pathetic. There is no competition on this reality show. It's just a bunch of guys and girls living together and pissing each other off. It's funny, because these people are stealing their roommates girls or guys, depending on the gender. These people really need to grow up. The immaturity rating is at an all-time high. Yet, we watch this crap. It's not going away anytime soon. Basically, all the girls in the house, I like. The guys are freakin' pathetic. I can't think of one guy in that house that I'm a big fan of. I'll watch the next episode, because I wanna see the cocky bastard get his ass kicked. That was my Wednesday for the most part. My Tuesday didn't go as planned either. I was supposed to meet this beautiful girl. It wasn't a surprise or a secret. She KNEW that she was supposed to meet me. Her friend tried hooking me up with her. Well, she never showed up. That put her friend in a bad mood and Robin wasn't too pleased either. It was still better than sitting home, but I put in a lot of time and effort. Finally, we went over to where she works. The plan we came up with, looked good on paper, but when we actually went through with it...well...it could've gone a lot better. There was no formal introduction, which might have made things better. In fact, the plan was to NOT tell her that I was the guy she was supposed to meet that day. Well, that didn't work too well. She STILL doesn't know it was me. Also, last week her grandparents died. So, our timing was way off. As of right now, I don't know what's going on. I don't know if I should pursue this one or call my boy, Cody's girlfriend and see what she has for me. Cody's girl, Kelcie said she has a girl for me to meet as well. Right now, Kelcie's doing a lot better than Robin and our friends are, but it's not their fault. Hopefully, I'll know what the hell is going on, next week.

No comments: