Friday, July 3, 2009

Three Weeks Of Hell

Damn, it's been a while since I've updated this thing. The Finale of the Ultimate Fighter was excellent. Ross won against his fellow UK teammate and James beat Damarques Johnson. HA! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET, BITCH! I was so glad he didn't win. Unfortunately, he'll probably get a contract even though he didn't win, because that's usually the case with all of them. A few weeks ago, I went to Robin's birthday party. It was raining, but it wasn't a bad party. It was kind of like how it used to be back in the day. All of us would hang out, bust on each other, laugh, it was fun. There has to be more days like that. Especially with all this crap going on. A couple weeks ago, I actually stayed home for a good portion of it. Father's Day was boring. It was like the previous two, where Dad and I would go to the Central Hotel Father's Day Golf Tournament. It wasn't raining, but that Saturday pretty-much ruined any chances we had to golf. I stayed home Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I was raking the rocks around the garage for my dad. I'd also talk to him for more than five minutes. Things were starting to get a little better. Tuesday, I got this message from Bridgette Buckland saying that I shouldn't call Cody an asshole and Kelcie's a manipulative psycho. I let Kelcie know about that message, but she didn't care that much on THAT day. She was dating this paramedic and at first, she was happy with him. Wednesday, she called me wondering if I could hang out with her later. Around 9:00 at night, Seth, Mandy, and Kelcie showed up to pick me up. Seth was getting irritated at his moronic cousin, Henry as we were heading to Binghamton. By the time we got to his grandmother's place to pick them up, he was livid. So, they were shouting at each other for a few blocks until we finally dropped them off at his friend's place. Henry kept running his mouth, so Seth pulled over and got out of the car. I got out of the car to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. When Seth gets pissed, he acts like a freakin' child. At one point, I had to put him in a choke hold, so he wouldn't jump out of a moving car to beat the hell out of Henry. Mandy was driving. She drove us to where her loser ex-boyfriend was. I didn't know this, but Seth hates the guy. I thought it was due to jealousy, but it turns out that he hits women. So, Seth got back in his car and drove off without Kelcie or me. I also didn't know that Mandy couldn't hang out at Seth's house until his little brother was adopted by Scott. So, Mandy's friend took us to where we THOUGHT Seth was. Well, he wasn't there, so we headed to Seth's place. While we were on our way, Seth called his mother and told her what was going on. So, when I get to the front door, she was there to greet me. She said that Kelcie and I were fine to stay, but Mandy and her ex had to leave. Well, their ride up there refused to take them back, so they started walking. Kelcie and I chilled at the house for a bit. Seth showed up finally and apologized for ditching us. He wanted to ditch Mandy and her ex, but we were around them. He ended up taking them home as well as Kelcie. The next few days weren't that bad. Saturday, Bridgette Taylor threw a surprise birthday party for Dan. I haven't seen those guys, since May. We went to that and while I was there, Kelcie called me. She said she needed me over at her place. She was willing to come get me. There was no need for that. Seth dropped me off at her place. She took me to her backyard and the poor girl was crying her heart out. She was thinking of all the hell that Cody and Bridgette put her through. Also, her new boyfriend wasn't exactly acting like one. After she got everything out of her system, she asked me where WE were sleeping, tonight. I offered that she could stay with me at Seth's place. When I talked to Seth on the phone, he said it was fine. When he got to Kelcie's, he told me that Danny and Jay were staying as well as Mandy. I knew about Mandy, but I didn't know about the other two. Jay was being very obnoxious to the point that I was gonna tell her "know your damn role, bitch!" I didn't, but I was close. Kelcie also didn't wanna go unless Danny's brother, Calvin could go too. There was barely enough room for her and me. Also, there's something about Calvin that just rubs me the wrong way. I've heard that he's telling everyone that he slept with Kelcie. I know they didn't do anything sexual, because Kelcie doesn't lie about things like that. He's also telling her that Seth and I are laughing at her behind her back. I never say a bad word about that girl. The only time I said anything negative about her was when she was making things up about me. Seth on the other hand, says things like "She's slept with more people than her age" and "Mandy doesn't do drugs. That's why I like her more than Kelcie." Here's the amusing part. Mandy doesn't wanna date him. Just like the other girls that Seth knows...they all don't wanna date him. At least the girls that won't date me have a better reason. My lady friends won't date me because I'm too damn valuable. They won't date Seth because he's ugly and he's a freakin' pig. Anyways, Danny's sister refused to watch his kid, so him and Jay had to go back to their apartment. However, I couldn't get a hold of Kelcie to see if she still wanted to come to Seth's. I was a little pissed. The next day, I hung out with Kelcie and apologized for Seth being a pussy. Her so-called boyfriend was supposed to take her out to dinner later. Well, instead he made her feel like crap and said he heard that she was sleeping with Seth. I'm sorry, but that's just laughable. Even Mike Sisin said that if she were to sleep with anyone, he'd be the last person. Seth didn't wanna go back to Binghamton, so I called Mike up and asked him to bring Kelcie up to where I was. He wanted to hang out anyways. He asked if Shayla could come too. Seth was fine with that, so they came over. Kelcie felt a lot better after a while. They stayed there and everything was fine. I went home on Monday. When my father got home, he immediately gave me attitude about looking for a job. I was getting sick and tired of all the crap going around, so I gave him attitude back. I didn't talk to him for the rest of the time that I was home. Tuesday, around 9:00 at night, Clarissa called me, because she "heard" that Seth and I were talking about Kelcie behind her back. It turns out that it was either Calvin or this now ex-boyfriend of Kelcie's. Either way, someone's interfering where they don't belong. Kelcie's in PA right now, but when she comes home, her and I are heading over to her ex's place and he's gonna either tell me where he's getting his information from or he's getting three weeks of pent up anger inflicted on him. Kelcie let me know that she knows I'm not laughing and talking about her behind her back, so everything's fine there. I'm in Candor for a while. I hate being home and it keeps getting worse and worse each day I'm there. I might not return home until I have a job. Then, I can work on finding a place for Kelcie and me. That way both of us will be free.

No comments: