Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A New Year has Arrived.

It's been awhile. The Holiday season is finally over. Since College ended, I've been hanging out with my friends. Surprisingly, most of my friends that have been in relationships, have broke up. I haven't really been drinking as much as I did when I was in college. On Christmas eve, I only had one beer. On New Year's Eve, I was distracted by people calling me, so there was a few half hour gaps. Also, Seth turned 21 at midnight. We attempted to go to bed at 3:00 in the morning, but we didn't drift off until 6:00 in the morning. These two couples were arguing very loudly and slamming doors. Eventually, I came out to attempt to calm down the couple, so we could sleep. However, my attempts were in vain. The next day went fine, though. We went to the mall and Wal-Mart. Then, we came home and went to sleep. We were tired from the night before. Today, was just an ordinary day. I amused myself by pissing off Seth's cousin on the phone. It's funny how pathetic he really is. Tomorrow, I gotta take out a loan for college and then I'm hanging out with Felicia for a little bit. Felicia's a friend of mine from college and she happens to be a red-head. I love red-heads, because they're energetic and extremely affectionate. They're also very beautiful too. I have no clue what I'm doing over the weekend. I still have two more weeks after this week before I go back to college. Before I forget, I have very good news. MATT HUGHES TAPPED OUT TO GEORGE ST. PIERRE AT UFC 79! When Matt Serra gets better, him and George St. Pierre will battle to see who is the Undisputed Welterweight Championship. No matter who wins, I'll be happy. Matt Hughes got what he deserved and he's out of the title picture. I plan hanging out with the rest of my friends during the weeks that I'm off. I haven't seen my friend, Stacey in a long time. I even plan on hanging out with my ex-girlfriend at some point. Maybe I'll hang out with both of them if I get bored enough. I have a good feeling that 2008 will be my year. I don't know why I have this good feeling, but I think this will be a great year. I have plans in a couple weeks. In the middle of February, 2CW comes back to Binghamton. There are some nice, attractive girls that are single now, I'm starting to get to the point where I want to be, and a tyrant will be out of office in 11 months. This year has the potential to be a great year. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: