Sunday, March 22, 2009

Visiting Cortland

I finally got to visit Cortland for the first time, since December. Even though I've been gone for months, it still felt like home when I came back. I left Candor later than I originally wanted, but it didn't matter. I still managed to see quite a few of my friends than I thought I would. Again, I was amazed by the lack of drama at that place. I hung out with my roommate, Joe for a while. Then, as I was leaving to meet other people, I ran into Kristi and Hillary. Both of them gave me big hugs. So, I talked to them for a little bit. Then, I went off to hang out with some of my other friends. I know when I was at Cortland, I was wishing I was back in Binghamton. Now, I'm back at Binghamton and wishing I was back at Cortland. That's only because that situation happened with Kara, last semester. I realized what would've made me satisfied. If my boys from BCC were with me at Cortland, then everything would've been great. I still loved it over at Cortland, but it would've been nice if my boys were with me. After coming back for a day, I've decided that I want desperately to return to Cortland as soon as possible. If I can pay off what I owe and get a 2-year degree at BCC, there might be a chance that I can come back. The ECPW show was pretty good. Unlike the 2CW show, I wasn't bored at all. Instead of retaliating, they were a class act. Its unfortunate that I'm gonna miss their next Binghamton show. I have a wedding to go to on my dad's side the next day in Virginia Beach. So, I'm gonna miss ECPW's version of a cage match. Keith Zimmer took care of me yesterday and today. Seth pussed out on Friday about going to the ECPW show. He dropped me off at Cortland, then left to go to the movies with Danny's. First of all, that's pretty stupid. That's a lot of gas to waste. Zimmer gave me a place to stay and he drove me back to Candor. I felt bad that I couldn't give him gas money back to Cortland. He said not to worry about it. However, to repay him for his generosity, I'm gonna try to get as many people to the Binghamton show that I can. I'll hand out fliers, I'll tell my friends about it, I'll do everything humanly possible to make sure that they fill up a lot of seats. In June, I'll bring as many people with me to their Cortland show that I can get. That's how I'll make it right.

No comments: