Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hanging Out

Before I forget, Matt Serra fell short in his fight with Matt Hughes, last week. However, it was a pretty damn good fight and Matt Hughes finally gave Matt Serra the respect he deserved. Well, thanks to Kelcie, the rest of the night turned out alright. That was last week, though. On the Ultimate Fighter this week, everyone was acting like little kids. Dan Henderson discussed with Mike Bisping about changing the times they had their training sessions. Mike didn't like that idea. Well, that Damarques asshole can't keep his mouth shut. There were some exchanging of words between him and Bisping. Then, it was time for the final preliminary fight announcement. As Bisping is passing Damarques, he sprays him in the face with a water bottle. Damarques got all pissed. Wow, what a freakin' baby that guy is. Well, Dan Henderson started acting like Bisping's dad. "You wouldn't like it if someone sprayed you in the face with a water bottle," he told him. Henderson, do yourself a favor...SHUT THE HELL UP! Well, Bisping attempted to apologize. I give him props for that, but I still think Damarques deserved it. Team USA evened things up for the quarter-finals. The guy from Team UK didn't wanna go to sudden victory and I think that was a stupid decision. Bisping wasn't too pleased with it at all. Bisping won the entire thing all the way back in season 3. During the week, I tried to arrange it so that Denna and I could hang out. She suggested that her, Kelcie and I hang out on Friday. I was all for that. Well, it turned out to be just me and Kelcie on Friday. Again, I didn't get to sleep until 5:30 in the morning. Ever since that week I took her out on that date, she's been getting a little bit closer each time. Saturday, I helped Danny out with his son's birthday party. His girlfriend, Jay's freakin' worthless. She was supposed to plan and organize everything, but she didn't do a damn thing. Danny and I did everything. Needless to say, there were a lot of people not pleased with her. Overall, the party wasn't too bad. For some reason, I was relaxed. It could've been due to both Danny and Kelcie stepping on my back the night before. It also could've been from hanging out with Danny and Kelcie for the past few months. Today, Kelcie called me. She said that she wants the two of us to get jobs and an apartment in Binghamton. She's so comfortable around me, that she wants to live with me. I've been looking for job for a couple of weeks now, but I'm putting in much more effort, this time. I know that there's gonna be some pros and cons about moving in with a good friend, but I think we can make it work. I've wanted to move out ever since being at Cortland. I've gotten used to be independent. Hopefully, we'll be out of our homes before the year is out.

No comments: