Thursday, April 10, 2008

Down to Business

Last night marked episode #2 of The Ultimate Fighter. Nothing too big took place. Well, there was a pretty brutal knock-out that had one fighter leave in an ambulance. There were a lot of submissions, knock outs, but not too many decisions. In fact, I think there was one fight that ended in a decision. That guy'll won't make it all the way through. Then, they should a preview of what's in store for the viewers this season. Instead of immature assholes destroying the house, they're destroying EACH OTHER IN THE HOUSE! Man, I'm sure Dana White had a field day with these guys. Fighting inside the house is a definite no-no. I know I've said this before, but some people need to grow the hell up. Next show, Quentin and Forrest pick their teams and this thing can get started. Everyone in the house has at least one victory to their credit already. So, it's hard to predict who'll win it right off the bat. Anyways, tomorrow's Friday. Thank god for that. I talked to Cody and there's another party at Danny's this Saturday. There's a good chance that Denna's gonna come. Hell, if I can arrange it, maybe her and I could hang out on Friday. She's been wanting to hang out outside of college ever since meeting me. Not that I blame her. This place is boring as hell. Yesterday, her, me, Johnny, and Robin hung out at Robin's place. It was nice. She felt very comfortable there and she should. Robin's place always feels like a second home to me. So doesn't Candor though. Pretty-much, anybody's place feels like a second home to me. Well, unless it's my first time there. I can't stand people that act like they own the place on their first visit there. It drives me freakin' nuts. Anyways, that's what the plan is for the weekend. Nothing out of the ordinary.

No comments: