Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's Still Early Yet.

Last night's episode of The Ultimate Fighter wasn't too bad. I did feel sorry for the guy who had a skin disease that cost him his dream. Basically, there was something on his neck and a doctor checked it out. It was contagious, so he had to go home. Dana White didn't want to send him home, but he had no choice. This guy did nothing wrong and he's being sent home. It's nobody's fault, really. He started breaking out due to stress or so they think. It's a "possibility" that it was caused by stress. Sure, it'd go away if treated after a few days, but if he gets stressed out again, he could break out again. As for the rest of the show, Forrest and Quentin picked teams. I like both coaches this time. No disrespect to Quentin, but I'm pulling for Forrest's team. As for the people on the teams, it's too early to dislike any of them. Last night's fight was pretty good. Team Forrest got the victory. As a result, Team Forrest still has control. I'm sure Quentin will bounce back. Luckily, he's not another Matt Hughes. Although, someone from The Ultimate Fighter: Season 5 is an assistant coach for Forrest's team. Gray Maynard. I liked Gray and was pulling him to win it at one point. Unfortunately, Nate Diaz won the entire thing. Also, my boy, Matt Serra puts his Welterweight Championship on the line against George St. Pierre this month. Actually, I think it's this Saturday. Whoever wins, will be a respectable Champion, but as always, I'm pulling for Matt Serra. Give him hell, Matt.

No comments: