Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Ultimate Fighter is back.

Last night, The Ultimate Fighter: Season 7 started. The coaches this time are Forrest Griffin and Quentin Jackson. This time, I like both coaches. However, if I were to pick a favorite, I'd have to go with Forrest Griffin. He was one of the winners for the first ever Ultimate Fighter. Also, the guy's hillarious. Last night, he said that he's gonna pick guys that are much uglier than he is. Of course he wasn't serious, but he said it in a matter-of-fact voice. The fighters have to fight in order to earn the right to be at the house. I know I've said this before in a previous entry. Dana White said he's tired of having to deal with the people that just want to be on TV and not serious about fighting. Like that Gabe asshole from season 5 or Joey from season 6. The next episode's showing the remaining fights. There were a few guys that impressed me, last night. I'm not predicting a winner just yet. I still need to learn the names and faces of the guys on this season. I'm sure that Dana's made a few more modifications to the rules of being on the show, but Forrest and Quentin still have to choose their teams. Each season has something new added to it. Some of the stuff that didn't work in the last season is thrown out of the window. Dana tries to keep everything professional, but there's always one asshole that screws it up for everyone else. I already know there's gonna be drama. Dana knows that too. He's just trying to filter a lot of the drama out of the show. I thank him for that.

No comments: