Sunday, October 26, 2008

Haunted Hall 2008

I thought this weekend was gonna be busy as hell. Friday was kind of busy, but my plans got cancelled, yesterday. So, it wasn't as busy as I thought it'd be. Friday, I volunteered to be a tour guide for the haunted hall at my college. At first, I really didn't wanna do it. But, after I got a feel for it, I started to enjoy myself. The guy we had dressed as the Joker was perfect. He could take over Heath Ledger's role. It is a shame that Heath died the way he did and he did a fantastic job in his last role, but this guy looked and sounded just like Heath did. At first, his scene was kind of dull, but he made things more exciting when he'd grab me and put a blade near my mouth. I was cool with it, because it worked well. Eventually, to give my voice a rest from screaming, he'd pull the blade out and point it at the group of girls/guys that we were leading. I think that was pretty gutsy on his part. But, everyone was cool with it, so it worked out well. There were about six tour guides on Friday. Maybe even more than that. So, they paired us up. At first, I was with my APM, Audrey. Then, I was with this guy dressed like a rock star. Then, I was paired up with this very gorgeous blonde girl. She was really cool. She said her and I were a good team. I think she really did enjoy doing tours with me. After we were done with the haunted hall, one of the Asian girls, Tina dragged me to a party. That was a lot of fun. I got to hang out with some of the people that live in the same building that I do. They were really cool. One of them kept getting me beer and making sure I was meeting new people. I didn't get back until around 2:45 in the morning. Saturday, I was supposed to hang out with some friends from high school, but one of them got called into work and it was pouring outside. So, we're gonna hang out either this week or next week. I'm not sure which. So, I was able to help out for the haunted hall again. This time, Jason was helping out with it. Nothing against Jason, but sometimes he can be too much. So, it was him and I doing tours at first. Then, the girl from Friday, Danielle came back to help with the tours. So, she was doing tours with us. It would've been nice if she continued to do tours with us, but she went off to do other things. I have a hunch of why she stopped doing tours with us. I think Jason was becoming to be a bit too much for her and she decided to do other things to help out along with getting away from him. I have several reasons why that could be the case. For one thing, whenever Jason made a comment about anything, she would just tear him apart verbally. When she had her feet up on another tour guide (who was a girl), the tour guide's like, "your feet are dirty". Jason said he'd clean them for her and acted like he was gonna pour water on them. She freaked the hell out and glared at him. So, finding out anything about her while he was around, just wasn't happening. Personally, I think I'd have had more luck getting to know her more if Jason wasn't around, but that's just my luck. She did wave at me and asked "how's it going" on my way over here, though. So, she didn't have a problem with me. Overall, it was fun though. Next year, I'm gonna actually be part of the show. Being a tour guide was just my way of testing the waters. That and I really didn't wanna act. Next year, I wanna be more active. Next weekend's Halloween and the Independent show. Halloween'll be cool, but I'll have to put up with my good friends Keith Zimmer and Shaun Cummings. They're alright with me, but they're assholes to everyone else. I still don't think they're gonna make a big impact in the wrestling business. At least I'll have something to do, next weekend.

No comments: