Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Friends

I hung out with Scott Hoyt on Friday. It was pretty boring actually. Also, when I become overly tired, I become more irritated than I would normally. We went to the Cyber Cafe for a little bit and then we went to Denny's. The Cyber Cafe is alright, but I hate Denny's. I think the food sucks. Also, I didn't really fit in with that crowd. I ended up making the same friends that Hoyt did when we came to BCC at first. We have different interests and he ended up hanging out with guys that watch hours upon hours of anime. I don't have a problem with anime, but I don't really watch it. I was still hanging out with the SV/Windsor crowd. I hang out with a variety of people that has their own circle of friends. At BCC, I'm usually hanging out with the fat people. On the weekends, I'm either hanging out with my idiot friend, Seth in Candor, Cody and his friends, or Felicia and her friends. Before, I used to hang out with Cody, Felicia, and their roommates, but things have changed. I alternate between circles. I have my own circle. It consists of me, Robin, and Johnny. I see Robin every other day, but ever since Johnny was hurt at his job, I haven't seen too much of him. When all of them were going to BCC, we were this big happy family. However, some of our family have either dropped out or graduated. I'm the only one that's fortunate enough to see them on a weekly basis. Chris and I are the only ones left that are representin' at BCC. My best friend from high school called me up last night. He enlisted in the army about five years ago. He would've been done this year, but he recently re-enlisted for another four years. He said he'd be up around August. Maybe we'll go out drinking instead of watching movies and playing video games all night.

No comments: