Sunday, October 7, 2007

Drunken Adventures

This weekend, I'm hanging out with my friends in Candor. It's one of those middle-of-nowhere towns like my hometown of Harpursville. Last night, my friend Marcy asked if I'd be interested in hooking up with one of her friends. I've been single since February, so I was all for it. So, her friends arrived and we all started drinking. I didn't drink as much as I could have. In fact, I was only buzzed. That's because I swore off hard liquor after the last party I was at. The last time I was in Candor, I drank everything put in front of me. Within a few hours, I was puking my guts out in the bathroom. My friend, Steve is coincidentally always around when I get too wasted. He helped me make it to the room. Marcy came to offer words in encouragement. Her boyfriend, Aaron, who was way more wasted than I was, had no control over what he was doing and tea bagged me while I was puking in a cup. So, after that incident, I'm taking a break from hard liquor. Getting back to last night, the girl that I was supposed to hook up with, said that men suck and was all over Marcy. It turns out that she's into girls a lot more than she's into guys. Yep, Marcy tried to hook me up with a lesbian. I appreciate her efforts, though. I'm a little relieved. Her friend didn't seem like my type. So, last night was sort of a waste. Oh well, not all of them can be winners. Hopefully, next weekend will be more entertaining.

No comments: