Tuesday, October 16, 2007

EMO Week

The weekend was pretty boring. My friend, Scott and I were supposed to do something on Friday, but he didn't get a hold of me in time. The funny part is that he saw me on Thursday and didn't mention anything to me about it. Last week was EMO week. Everybody was depressed. People were breaking up, friendships were rocky, it just wasn't a good week. Today, things are starting to get better. The last few weeks haven't really been good ones. I was dealing with my stuff and everybody was dealing with theirs. Finally, it's all starting to end. It happens around the same time every year without fail. It's always the same story with different people. Most of the time, I manage to avoid everything and get on with my life. Basically, my past came back to haunt me one more time and then everyone else had their problems going on. I need to give my boy, Cody a call to see if we're still doing his little party thing this Saturday. I hope everything is still good to go. I haven't had a beer in two weeks. Over the summer, there was rarely a weekend that I didn't get obliviated at least once. I'm not an alcoholic or anything like that. I can have only one beer and stop. I've done it before. I haven't really been in the mood to drink, since I had to deal with my past demons. This is the first time in about a month that I'm looking forward to hanging out with my friends and getting totally hammered. So yeah, everything's starting to calm down again. By the end of the week, everything should be good.

No comments: